Rage On with Peri Roberts – Peri is Australia’s Top Ranked Womens Kite Surfer, currently ranked No. 2 in the World on the GKA World Cup Tour.
An adventurous and driven young female, Peri has taken her passion for watersports and hunger for a challenge to the World stage. From Newcastle, NSW, she has climbed the ranks of the kitesurfing world at local, state and national competitions. Starting in her mid teens – Peri made a name for herself as the only junior female kitesurfer in the wave riding competition scene.
Through her achievements she grabbed the attention of the industry and has continued to rise through the World rankings. Today Peri competes full time on the GKA World Cup Tour which takes her around the Globe doing what she does best – Kitesurfing!
- National Wave Championships 2017 / 2019
- Merimbula Classic 2017 / 2018
- NSW State Titles 2015
- GKA World Cup. Sal, Cape Verde 2020
- National Wave Championships 2018
- Open Womens Lancelin Ocean Wave Classic 2017
- Merimbula Classic 2019
- Merimbula Classic 2015 / 2016
- GKA World Cup, Sylt 2019